- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 and 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2022
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2
15-day trial. Allows creating 3 configurations of 3 serial ports maximum.
Release Date: 01/12/2022
Total Size: 11.4 MB
w Legacy versions of Serial Port Splitter are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Service crash on joined ports fixed.
- Compatibility with Windows Server 2016 and 2019 has been added. - Port settings can be controlled via GPO now. - Issues with shell visibility and crashes have been fixed.Read more...
- New version of virtual port driver. - Plug/unplug physical shared ports fixed. - Creating overlapped split/joined ports fixed. - GUI scaling in Windows 10 fixed.Read more...
- A lot of minor bugs in GUI, command-line interface and installer have been fixed. - Compatibility with Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 has been improved. - Compatibility with Windows 10 has been added. - Drivers are now digitally signed by WHQL.Read more...
- Issue causing data loss has been fixed. - Data plugin support and troubleshooting option for USB-to-COM converters has been added. - Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 R2 support added.Read more...
- The issue leading to a single proccess being unable to open split ports is fixed
- 64-bit MSM redistributable added to SDK, - Sharing of non-existent port is allowed via API, - Stability improved for hot-pluggable devices, - Virtual serial port driver updated.Read more...
- Minor fixes in program engine.
- Issue with shared port frequent opening resolved. - Program user interface improved. - Issue with joining COM ports via command line utility fixed.Read more...
For any questions regarding the installation, program configuration or usage, please visit Technical Support section.
If you are upgrading the licensed Serial Port Splitter and a license was purchased more than a year ago, keep in mind that our software has limited Update Subscription period.Get Support
Request extended Trial
We understand that sometimes limited Free Trial time isn't enough for thorough evaluation of software usefulness and functionality. Complete the short form and our sales managers will consider your case and send you extended trial key.Request